Five THG projects have been named Philadelphia Business Journal’s Best Real Estate Deals of 2017.
The Harman Group provided services for the following awarded projects:
- Bridge on Race: Located in Philadelphia’s Old City, Bridge on Race is an 18-story, 180,000 square foot, 146-unit mixed use residential building containing 10% affordable housing units and 14,000 square feet of street-level retail space. Other amenities include on-site car and bike parking, an outdoor roof deck, a fitness center, and an 8,000 square foot green roof. THG provided structural engineering services for this project.
- Chinatown Eastern Tower: The project will bring 150 apartments to the site as well as office, commercial and retail space. There will also be a community and recreation center, a first in the Chinatown neighborhood. Slated to open in 2019, the project serves as a bookend to the 10th street commercial corridor. THG provided structural engineering and parking planning and design services for this project
- One Riverside: Developed by Dranoff Properties, One Riverside is a 168,000 square foot, 82-unit luxury residential condominium complex in Philadelphia. Standing 22 stories tall, the cast-in-place concrete building features studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments, a ground floor lobby and amenities. THG provided structural engineering and parking consulting services for this project.
- The View II: The View II is a 450,000 square foot mixed-use student housing building at the edge of the Temple University campus. The project will vary in height; portions of the project are approximately 4, 7, 12 and 20 stories, and will feature one- to four-bedroom residential apartments; ground floor retail; amenities including a computer lounge, fitness center, a top-floor sky lounge and gated vehicle parking. THG is providing structural engineering services for this project.
- Vue32: Vue32, an 18-story, 175,000 square foot mixed-use project located at Drexel University’s campus, includes 164 market rate apartments and residential amenities such as a fitness center, game room, library, and rooftop deck, as well as an early learning childcare center. The pre-kindergarten facility is situated on the lower two floors and can accommodate up to 180 school children. Additional features include a community plaza and garden and underground parking lot. THG provided structural engineering services for this project.
“We are thrilled that so many of our projects were recognized as part of the Best Real Estate Deals of 2017,” said Kirk Harman, President and Managing Principal at The Harman Group. “Each one of the projects that was chosen displays creativity, innovation and community impact, and we are honored to provide our services on these projects.”
The Philadelphia Business Journal honors the Best Real Estate Deals annually. Following an extensive nomination process, the deals with the highest impact on the region are selected.