Join a successful and growing firm with opportunities for career advancement.
Be part of The Harman Group, now IMEG team as our designs continue to change the skylines of the United States and beyond.
Employee Opportunities and Benefits
Our carefully selected team of individuals is our most important resource. The Harman Group, now IMEG is committed to providing all employees equal opportunity for growth, advancement and personal achievement. The firm supports professional development through training, and our employees continually expand their engineering skills and technical expertise by engaging in diverse projects and pursuing continuing education.
We continue to seek talented individuals to expand our team. The Harman Group, now IMEG offers competitive compensation based on skills and experience, as well as excellent benefits.
Want to be part of our team? Here are some available positions:
King of Prussia – Project Manager
Our Project Managers guide the structural design process and are responsible for coordinating the design disciplines and project goals for multiple projects. They maintain project schedules, and through their interaction with clients, architects, engineers and consultants, they provide the highest level of customer service for clients and project team members alike.
- Lead project management activities, including maintaining quality, client relations and cost control for all assigned projects
- Establish and maintain project scope of work and schedule
- Establish and maintain project budget, including management of client/consultant invoices, additional services and internal project team manhours
- Involvement in preparation of project proposals and client presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Master’s degree a plus
- 8-12 years of experience
King of Prussia – Design Engineer
The Design Engineer is responsible for performing tasks assigned to them by the Project Engineer or Project Manager. The Harman Group, now IMEG engages their Design Engineers in a variety of project types to expand their understanding and knowledge of different structural designs and processes. Design Engineers are encouraged to ask questions and discuss all aspects of his/her work with the Project Engineer, Project Manager and Quality Assurance Manager. Every effort should be made to assure a clear and concise understanding of all design performed to provide professional quality services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 0-5 years of experience