The Leadership Team
Todd Campbell PE
Senior Associate/Project Manager
Favorite Project: Ocean Resort Casino
A structural engineer with 19 years of experience, Todd Campbell manages a team of structural engineers, and works directly with clients to maintain production schedules and quality for each of his projects. Todd has recently focused on steel connection design and construction engineering for such projects as World Trade Center Towers 2 and 3, Madison Square Garden Renovations and Hudson Yards.
He serves on the Corporate Management Committee responsible for the planning and execution of strategic initiatives, as well as for the management of the firm. His professional affiliations include the American Institute of Steel Construction, the Delaware Valley Association of Structural Engineers and the Pennsylvania Association of Structural Engineers. Todd has been published in STRUCTURE Magazine.
He is a licensed professional engineer in the states of Delaware, New Jersey and New York and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Todd holds a B.S. in Civil Engineering from Penn State University and a Masters in Civil Engineering (Structural Concentration) from Villanova University.
- The Laurel Breaks Ground
- The Alexander Celebrates Grand Opening
- The Vanguard Group Expands Headquarters with Ground breaking of Malvern West Campus
- The Harman Group Announces Promotions in Philadelphia and New York
- 1601 Vine Street’s Residential Tower “The Alexander” Tops Off
- The Harman Group Announces Promotions of Key Team Members