The Leadership Team
Jason Squitiere PE
Favorite project: 2040 Market Street
Jason Squitiere has 16 years of experience as a structural engineer. A Project Manager at The Harman Group, now IMEG, he guides the structural design process and is responsible for coordinating the design disciplines and project goals. He understands the schedule pressures that modern projects require, and emphasizes responsiveness. He employs his experience in coordination, analysis and design to provide the highest level of customer service for clients and project team members alike. Jason’s focus with every project large and small is to develop structural solutions that realize the ultimate goal of getting the project built.
His extensive experience in the structural design of a variety of hospitality and gaming, residential, healthcare and parking projects includes new design and casino renovation projects Foxwoods Resort and Casino, Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs, Rivers Casino, Parx Casino and Tioga Downs; mixed-use residential projects in Philadelphia, PA at 3737 Chestnut Street, 2040 Market Street and AQ Rittenhouse; expansion projects for Pinnacle Health System’s Harrisburg Hospital in Harrisburg, PA; and a 2,600-car parking structure for Harrah’s Chester Downs in Chester, PA.
Jason is a member of the American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC), the Delaware Valley Association of Structural Engineers (DVASE), and the Structural Engineers Association of Pennsylvania. He has also authored several articles for publications such as Modern Steel Construction and STRUCTURE Magazine.
He received a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Pittsburgh and is a licensed professional engineer in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Hollywood Casino Morgantown Celebrates Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting
- Hollywood Casino Morgantown Tops Out
- The National Celebrates Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting
- Foxwoods HighFlyer Zipline Celebrates Grand Opening at Foxwoods Resort Casino
- HighFlyer Zipline at Foxwoods Resort Casino Nears Completion
- Tioga Downs Casino & Resort Celebrates Grand Opening of Expansion Project
- The Harman Group Celebrates the Groundbreaking of The National in Old City
- The Harman Group Announces Promotions in Philadelphia and New York