The Leadership Team
Albert Meyer PE
Senior Project Engineer
Favorite Project: Revel Resort and Casino
As a Senior Project Engineer at The Harman Group, Albert Meyer oversees all aspects of a project’s structural and foundation design. He has 25 years of experience in the structural design of residential, hospitality and gaming and other projects.
He joined The Harman Group in 2002 as a project engineer. Al’s career with the firm includes notable projects such as the 5 million square foot Revel Resort Hotel and Casino in Atlantic City, NJ, (the second tallest building in New Jersey); the 1.2 million square foot MGM Grand Casino and Hotel at Foxwoods in Mashantucket, CT; and 3601 Market Street, a 434,000 sf, 29-story mixed use residential building in Philadelphia, PA.
He has shared his expertise to numerous articles and technical papers, as well as through his involvement in several professional organizations, including the American Institute of Steel Construction, the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), the Delaware Valley Association of Structural Engineers, and the American Concrete Institute (ACI), for which is the former president of the Eastern Pennsylvania and Delaware chapter.
He is a licensed Professional Engineer in Delaware, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Rhode Island, North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia. He holds Master and Bachelor of Civil Engineering degrees from the University of Delaware.
- Aloft Hotel Awarded 2018 Preservation Achievement Grand Jury Award
- Eastern Tower Community Center Breaks Ground in Chinatown, Philadelphia
- Revitalizing Newark: One Theater Square Tops Off
- The Hamilton Mixed Use Project at Community College of Philadelphia Breaks Ground
- The Harman Group Celebrates the Opening of the Aloft Hotel
- One Theater Square Honored at New Jersey Alliance for Action
- One Theater Square Breaks Ground in Newark, New Jersey